All my favorite video equipment is all right here! I’ve been into video for over 2 years now. I’ve grown a lot during that time and progressed from duct taping my iPad to my crock pot to more professional equipment. It’s been a journey, and I am still on it. I am by no means […]
Sweet Potato Casserole is one of my all time favorite holiday dishes! It can also be loaded with fat and calories. Using the ingredients that goes into a casserole, I put a different twist on this favorite dish! Subscribe and enjoy more of my Yummy Eats!
- 3 large sweet potatoes peeled & sliced thinly or with a mandolin
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup butter or non dairy margarine
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Pour maple syrup & butter over sweet potatoes and toss to coat using your hands. (It's sticky, so I recommend using gloves).
- Add ground cinnamon and toss again until well coated.
- Place one layer of sweet potato slices in casserole dish & sprinkle with pecans.
- Repeat layering sweet potatoes, finishing with pecans 3 more times.
- Pour excess liquid over the potato casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut, and serve.