I have a confession! I am a eggnog hoarder! I have always loved it. I had to give it up because I discovered I have a dairy issue. Glory Hallelujah, there are dairy free versions available! I have a recipe for a Coffee Date Frappe for the summer months I will share on here later. In the meantime, I have a ton of eggnog to use up. If you are like me, this recipe is so easy and super yummy!
What is your favorite way to use up eggnog? I like to use it in pancakes or french toast and now coffee!
- ½ cup strongly brewed coffee
- 5 dried dates
- 1 cup eggnog (I use Dairy Free)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place dates in ½ cup cooled coffee.
- Let soak for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Add date/coffee mixture to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add eggnog (I use dairy free eggnog).
- Add crushed ice.
- Pulse 2-3 times until combined.
- Pour into a glass.
Author: Betsy Ramirez
Betsy is a registered dietitian/nutritionist, homeschool mom, & fairy tale junkie, who loves getting crafty. Being on my bike and lifting weights are my therapy. Thinking outside the box is my jam!