School is out for my kids, and I couldn’t be more excited about summer. No moves or major transitions will keep us from our summer of family and fun! This month’s Recipe Redux cocktail theme fits right into our celebration of summer coming! Around Memorial Day, I start looking forward to sangria! I am not much of a red wine person but I do love my white! I like to make a White Wine Sangria. It’s filled with chilled fruit. I feel like it’s way more of a fruit salad than a drink.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- ¼ cup amaretto
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice
- 1-1.5 bottles Riesling (I prefer a Germany Moseland)
- Add sliced fruit to pitcher.
- Add amaretto and sparkling grape juice.
- Place in fridge for one hour.
- Add chilled Riesling to pitcher and mix.
- Add fresh mint for garnish.
- Serve over ice.
See some other fun beverages from fellow Reduxers!
Author: Betsy Ramirez
Betsy is a registered dietitian/nutritionist, homeschool mom, & fairy tale junkie, who loves getting crafty. Being on my bike and lifting weights are my therapy. Thinking outside the box is my jam!