It’s Super Bowl weekend! Did you know that the average American may consume up to 6,000 calories on Sunday, alone?!!! If you are heading to a get together, think about taking a healthier option to put on the buffet table. These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are low in calorie and high in Vitamin C. They are also a good source of manganese. Even if you team prevails or not, you can feel good about something low in calories and high in nutrition!
- ¼ cup butter (Make it dairy free by using dairy free margarine)
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Green onions, garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the sauce.
- Add butter to a medium saucepan and let it melt on medium heat.
- Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and spices to saucepan and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cut the florets off the cauliflower and place them in a large bowl.
- Add buffalo sauce over the cauliflower, toss until fully covered.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve as is or with dip.
Author: Betsy Ramirez
Betsy is a registered dietitian/nutritionist, homeschool mom, & fairy tale junkie, who loves getting crafty. Being on my bike and lifting weights are my therapy. Thinking outside the box is my jam!