This is one of the easiest recipes on planet Earth! It’s my go to for lunch! It’s fast, easy, and healthy! My Tuna Avocado Salad is filled with protein, healthy fats, and veggies. It fills you up and it’s portion controlled. In a pinch, I will substitute a 100 calorie container of Wholly Guacamole on the go so it’s easy to transport if I need to make it while I am out and about.
Don’t take my word for it! See it in my video and print the recipe.
Tuna Avocado Salad
Recipe type: Lunch
Filled with healthy fats, protein, and veggies, this Tuna Avocado Salad keeps you satisfied!
- 1 pouch of tuna packed in water
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ¼ English cucumber, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Yield: 1 serving.
- Cut avocado and pop out seed.
- Mash ½ avocado & add lemon juice.
- Combine with red onion, cucumber, and tuna.
- Mix well.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or 100% whole grain bread with fresh vegetables.
Author: Betsy Ramirez
Betsy is a registered dietitian/nutritionist, homeschool mom, & fairy tale junkie, who loves getting crafty. Being on my bike and lifting weights are my therapy. Thinking outside the box is my jam!